Wednesday, May 27, 2009

long time no write

hey guys!
I have been rally busy lately and now I am pretty much back on track
now that summer is approaching soon! yeah ! no school! that makes me very happy!
I have a lot of summer activities ! such as:
youth camp in okalahoma
tubing with my youth group
sumer mission trip
babysitting twice a week
church on wednesday nights
leadership meeting
and
a lot more!
what do ya'll have planned this summer?
one of my best buddies who i am going to call " bubbles " is moving
!
that makes me sad! I will miss u bubbles!

4 comments:

  1. ok so to start off a whole thing of comments what is everyone doing thsi summer? are you going to be busy like me or all laid back and you will do whatever comes up ! ya'll are my buddies i want to know what's up!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi you! You are going to be busier than me! LOL. Lets see... this summer...

    1. Help with VBS at our church (hopefully)
    2. Grandpa coming for down two weeks!!!!
    3. school
    4. hopefully getting some babysiting jobs

    I will see if I can think of anything else, but that is about it. :)

    Your bff,
    Buttercup ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, stuff I'm doing this summer:
    baby-sitting
    music camp with my cousin
    swimming as much as possible
    having fun!!!
    Abby Young

    ReplyDelete